If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.kastatic.org and *.kasandbox.org are unblocked.
Special topics in art history
Unit 1: lesson 1, what is cultural heritage.
- Cultural heritage “in Crisis”
- Blow it up: cultural heritage and film
- ARCHES advisors
Tangible and Intangible Cultural Heritage
The importance of protecting cultural heritage, whose cultural heritage, want to join the conversation.
- Upvote Button opens signup modal
- Downvote Button opens signup modal
- Flag Button opens signup modal
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
Explore Our Top Cultural Research Paper Topics
Updated 10 Nov 2022
Culture is a broad term that covers an endless number of possibilities for crafting research topics. You can view it as a global aspect and write a research paper about culture inherent in all of humanity.
On the other hand, you may focus on answering some particular research questions about culture for a specific state or region, e.g., the local community you live in. Another possibility is to compare two cultures and learn about beautiful ethnic differences.
Whichever the case, writing a cultural research paper will open a unique world for us where we can view humanity on a more in-depth level and decipher what is inherent in each culture. Since the options for cultural research paper topics are numerous, it’s essential to choose the one that will catch the reader’s attention.
If the topic is too broad or too narrow, the reader will either get lost in the process of reading or end up lacking crucial information regarding your topic. Therefore, to be sure that we satisfy our readers, we must pay close attention to choosing the right topic. Let’s see how.
How to Choose Interesting Cultural Research Paper Topics
Here are a couple of tips on how to choose an interesting topic. Before the writing process, you should consider the following:
- Consult people from your surrounding. Is there someone native from the culture you want to write about you can reach out to? Bear in mind that the most accurate information comes from culture bearers.
- Make a profound research about the topic you’re intended to write about. Nothing is random in culture - each tradition, habit, style, and background have a specific goal and a purpose.
- Try to place yourself in the shoes of a culture’s representative.
- Always be accepting and tolerant. Try not to involve emotions in the choice of topics and write accurately about them.
List of Culture Research Topics
Here’s a list of 20 interesting and somewhat general topics about culture everyone can find something suitable from:
- The development of culture, definition, and analysis of the term
- Are only humans capable of having a culture? Is there an animal culture?
- Is there something common for all cultures?
- Globalizations and local cultures
- How are politics and culture intertwined?
- Culture and nationalism - differences and similarities
- Does religion have an impact on culture, and to what extent?
- Is culture equally important to the young and the old?
- Gender and gender roles in culture
- How do different cultures view sex?
- To what extent does the law influence culture?
- Is there a global culture? The definition of the term
- Different cultures and languages
- To what extent does culture make an impact on human psychology?
- The American culture and the African-American culture as its part
- What are multicultural communities?
- What is a female culture, and how does it appear in closed communities?
- The culture depicted as a political and business tool
- Culture and advertisement
- Isolated communities and their culture
Essay Examples Relevant to Culture
- American Culture
- National Culture
Cultural Diversity Research Paper Topics
The more people, countries and religions are on the planet, the greater the diversity. When choosing a title from this list, make sure to look wider.
- Mixed origins of people — do they have their own culture?
- How do different cultures view death?
- Different cultures and their various forms of segregation
- Natives and colonizers — the cultural clashes
- What are alien cultures? How do the film and literature define them?
- Cultural diversity — is it essential to preserve it?
- Foreign cultures and the assimilation of people in them
- The differences between my culture and the culture of other communities
- Ethics and morals among different cultures
- Cultural diversity — the definition of the term and analysis
Save your time with free essay samples on Cultural Diversity
Cultural anthropology research paper topics.
Here, you’ll find a list of 10 ideas for research paper about culture that are concentrated on anthropological aspect:
- The cultural anthropology of our modern times — an evaluation
- Cultural anthropology and its effects on the missionary
- Modern society and women’s role in it
- The Zulu community and the peculiarities of this African culture
- Different religious practices in America
- The English language — impact on the American culture
- Long-term consequences of exploration of physical labor
- STD - what efforts can stop it
- How does African culture view death?
- Development of the USA from an anthropological perspective
Subculture Research Ideas
- Subcultures and marketing strategies
- Social norms — are they dangerous?
- The Amish — why do they stand out?
- Cybersport — does America benefit from it?
- Subcultures and clothes
- The Anime community — why is it worldwide?
- How does a social group emerge?
- The impact of mass media on cultural lifestyles
- How does society benefit from subcultures?
- Hipsters and their influence on fashion trends
Essay Examples Relevant to Subculture
- Cultural Identity
Pop Culture Research Topics
- Mass media and pop culture
- Michael Jackson and his impact on pop culture
- Feminism and sexism in the culture
- Pop culture and its impact on the imbalance of genders
- Eradicating terrorism and the influence of pop culture on it
- Community practices and pop culture
- Promoting women rights through pop culture
- Impact of pop culture on the personality
- Can pop culture promote social change?
- Pop culture and its ethical issues
Essay Examples Relevant to Pop Culture
- Pop Culture
Socio-Cultural Essay Topics
Here are ten exciting socio-cultural ideas. If you’re interested in comparing a community’s social and moral aspects, choose one title from this list as a basis.
- Emotional and social development — how does culture impact it?
- Language and culture — compare and contrast of features
- Social organization and its impact on culture
- Why do people from a particular culture find their cultural behavior normal?
- Socio-cultural communication
- Accents and dialects and their impact on international communication
- The socio-linguistic tool — description
- The development of character in a particular culture
- Does the environment of culture impact human nature?
- Culture and non-verbal communication
Essay Examples Relevant to Socio-Cultural
- Intercultural Communication
- Organizational Culture
Cultural Phenomena Topics
- Sexism in different cultures
- Black Lives Matter and the view on racism in America
- Why do female cultures emerge mostly in closed communities?
- Foreign cultures and reasons for cultural assimilation in them
- Do cultural studies demystify misconceptions and myths
- Children and grandparents — a special bond in culture
- Why do some people hate when a foreigner moves to their country?
- What are cultural phenomena?
- Different phenomena across cultures
- How does culture impact the way we think?
Essay Examples Relevant to Cultural Phenomena
- Black Lives Matter
Cultural Psychology Research Topics
- Filial piety and personality in the UK
- Human developments in the USA from a cross-cultural perspective
- Red Indians in America and their social behavior
- Cross-cultural psychology and factors that can influence it
- Cultural psychology and its implication on diversity
- What do graduates in the UK expect after college in their careers?
- Autistic children and parenting stress
- Gender stereotypes — a comparative analysis
- Famous artists and their impact on culture
- Cultural psychology — evolution
Western Civilization Essay Topics
- Ancient Britain and its architecture
- Christianity in Europe
- Olympic Games — the entire history
- The Roman Empire and its heritage
- Greek Myths and philosophers
- The impact of the Great Plague on western culture
- The Enlightenment period — analysis
- The Renaissance period — analysis
- The Protestant Reformation and its impact on German culture
- African culture — The Colonization
Essay Examples Relevant to Western Civilization
- Western Culture
- Greek Mythology
- Protestant Reformation
- Olympic Games
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback, related blog posts, 100 psychology research topics and guidelines how to use them.
Due to its focus on human behavior and mind from various perspectives, psychology is an incredibly interesting field which can bring immense satisf...
136 Captivating Art Research Paper Topics Ideas
Choosing the right topic for an art research paper is crucial for your academic success. If you pick one you’re passionate about, you can showcase ...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
99 Heritage Essay Topics
🏆 best essay topics on heritage, 👍 good heritage research topics & essay examples, 📌 easy heritage essay topics, 🎓 most interesting heritage research titles.
- Hispanic Cuban Americans’ Cultural Heritage and Traditions The Cuban American’s culture and traditions are a blend of Spanish customary practices, different homeland Cubania heritages, and the US lifestyle.
- The Methodist Doctrinal Heritage In consideration of the Methodist’s heritage and the study of it, Methodists are people from many denominations and organizations that attribute their beliefs to John Wesley.
- Latino, Black, White Families’ Heritage Assessment Since culture is a risk factor for health outcomes, practitioners must monitor the norms and practices associated with specific groups.
- How to Heritage Assessment and Health Traditions? Health beliefs and traditions depend on the technical and social sophistication of society as well as on the peculiarities of a local religion.
- Heritage Assessment and Family Health in Nursing Using the heritage assessment tool, it has been found that the interviewee’s parental grandparents come from Phoenix, Arizona, and her maternal grandparents are from Atlanta.
- African-American Family Heritage Analysis The importance of analyzing one’s heritage lies in people’s need to understand their culture and compare it to the customs of other people.
- Cuban, Russian, Japanese Families’ Heritage Assessment The purpose of this paper is to review the results of a heritage assessment that included three families with different cultural backgrounds
- Heritage Assessment: Health Traditions It is vital to implement the heritage assessment as it can help the healthcare practitioner identify specific views of patients and ways to communicate with them.
- Heritage Assessment: Mexican, Russian and German Families The three families represent a diverse set of beliefs, behavioral patterns, and cultural practices that are attributable to the differences in their cultural backgrounds.
- Family Heritage Assessment and Health Traditions The idea of support and cooperation as the key to further recovery was an important part of our family’s health philosophy.
- Hispanic Patient’s Health and Heritage Assessment The Heritage Assessment tool is helpful in evaluating and analyzing the health problems of a particular cultural group.
- Heritage Assessment and Family Health History Every individual comes from a family. The heritage assessments provide helpful information about the historical record of Anne and Peter.
- Cuban Health Perception and Cultural Heritage The family member that is being interviewed for the assignment is my husband’s uncle. He is a 77-year-old male who was born in Cuba.
- The Cultural Heritage Assessment of Three Families The cultural heritage of three families has been assessed in the context of health care traditions and practices. The highest score was received by a Hispanic family.
- Cultural Heritage Course: Arts, Literature, Music Through this course on cultural heritage, I have learned important lessons that have changed what I already knew about arts, literature, stories, and music.
- Taiwanese Heritage Cultural Diplomacy Event The main goal of the ‘Taiwanese Heritage’ event is to leverage on the country’s cultural assets to create a favorable image of Taiwan in the American public.
- Cuban Heritage and Communication Patterns The first Cuban communication pattern that should be taken into consideration is the distance Cubans maintain as they speak to strangers.
- Family Life Education: Heritage Assessment The assessment of heritage characteristics of three families revealed some common traits and also differences. It seems appropriate to analyze each family in detail.
- Native Americans and Navajo Heritage This paper contains presentation about Native Americans as cultural group and Navajo Heritage as socio-cultural group using scientific literature, Internet resources, and other sources.
- European Americans and Jewish Heritage This paper contains presentation about European Americans as cultural group and Jewish Heritage as socio-cultural group using scientific literature, Internet resources, and other sources.
- European American Culture and Polish Heritage This paper contains presentation about European Americans as cultural group and Polish Heritage as socio-cultural group using scientific literature, Internet resources, and other sources.
- Native Americans and Apache Heritage This paper contains presentation about Native Americans as cultural group and Apache Heritage as socio-cultural group using scientific literature, Internet resources, and other sources.
- Asian Americans and Japanese Heritage This paper contains presentation about Asian Americans as cultural group and Japanese Heritage as socio-cultural group using scientific literature, Internet resources, and other sources.
- African American Cultural Group and Heritage This paper contains presentation about African Americans as cultural group and African American Heritage as socio-cultural group using scientific literature, Internet resources, and other sources.
- Heritage Visitor Attractions in Malta This chapter undertakes a literature review on the Heritage Visitor Attractions in Malta and the attractiveness of Malta as far as tourism and heritage are concerned.
- Hispanic, Latino Americans and Mexican Heritage Culture Hispanics/Latinos are the largest minority cultural group, while Mexicans form the largest socio-cultural group among the Hispanic/Latino constituency.
- African American, African and Haitian Heritage Culture African American and African cultural group is represented by individuals who live in Africa or in the African Diaspora in the USA. Haitian Heritage’s socio-cultural group includes people from Haiti.
- European American vs. Socio-Cultural Group: Italian Heritage This paper includes a comparative and contrast analysis of common characteristics and distinguishing traits between the cultural group: European American and socio-cultural group: Italian Heritage.
- Online Marketing: Malta Heritage Visitor Attractions With the increasing awareness and demand for heritage tourism in the global market, the Maltese HVAs, and the whole tourism industry has gained a prospect.
- Saudi Heritage on Improving Teaching of English In the elementary classroom setting, the drawings by young learners create a cognitive corridor towards nurturing their own understanding.
- Native American and Cherokee Heritage Populations The aim of this research paper is to present the main characteristics of such cultural groups as Native Americans and Cherokee Heritage populations.
- People of Haitian and Iranian Heritage This paper discovers peculiarities of Haitian and Iranian heritage and their impact on health care beliefs of these ethnicities.
- “Heritage in Alice Walker’s “”Everyday Use””” The family conflict based on a different perception of the concept of heritage is the key theme of Walker’s Everyday Use.
- Indigenous Cultures: Issue of Heritage & Ownership First people’s communities lack control over their cultural narrative. This essay argues that the “object” of representation needs to become a subject and find its own voice.
- Nursing Heritage Health Assessment Tool Heritage health assessment tool is used in nursing in order to assess, maintain, and promote healthcare habits in individuals and families based on one’s culture and beliefs.
- Dunnavant’s “Assessing Heritage Resources in St. Croix” Professor Justin Dunnavant and his team have put extensive effort into exploring the history and effects of slavery on the island of St Croix.
- Native Americans and Navajo Heritage and Health Beliefs This paper demonstrates a compare and contrast analysis of common characteristics and distinguishing traits between Native American and Navajo heritage.
- Hispanic and Mexican Heritage and Health Beliefs This paper demonstrates a compare and contrast analysis of common characteristics and distinguishing traits between Hispanic American, Latino American, and Mexican heritage.
- African and Haitian Heritage and Health Beliefs This paper demonstrates a compare and contrast analysis of common characteristics and distinguishing traits between African American and Haitian heritage.
- Asian and Russian Heritage and Health Beliefs This paper demonstrates a compare and contrast analysis of common characteristics and distinguishing traits between Asian American and Russian Heritage.
- Afro-American and Amish Heritage & Health Beliefs This paper analyses the cultural development of African American and Amish heritage in the United States as well as the influence of cultural beliefs on health care.
- Appalachian and Arab American Heritage and Health Beliefs This paper analyzes two different ethnic groups, the Appalachians, and Arab Americans. Arab people came to the United States only in the nineteenth century.
- Egyptian and Filipino Heritage and Health Beliefs While Egyptian and Filipino cultural heritages have different backgrounds, there are also some similarities including the aspects related to healthcare.
- Heritage Assessment in Relation to Healthcare Belonging to a particular cultural group often explains the traditions and habits of people, their way of life, and, in particular, their attitude towards health.
- African, Latino, and Asian Heritage Assessment The effect of heritage on people’s well-being is often underrated, yet it affects one’s understanding of health and, therefore, its management approach to an extensive degree.
- Heritage Sites and Museums Heritage sites and museums represent unique institutions aimed to preserve and popularize popular culture and heritage of the nations.
- The Museum of Western Heritage: Visit Experience In the paper, I will discuss what I have learned during my trip experience to the Museum of Western Heritage, also known as the Autrey Museum.
- The CN Tower Is the World Cultural Heritage Site The CN Tower is recognized as a great landmark that is a symbol of Toronto and all of Canada and personifies the freedom and power of architectural thought.
- Preserving Cultural Heritage: Conflict in Walker’s “Everyday Use” The story suggests that the best way of preserving a group’s heritage, be it physical objects or spoken language, is not putting it on display, as in a museum.
- The Legacy of Emmett Till: The Power of Imagery in Media The story about the abduction and the ultimate gruesome killing of Emmett Till in 1955 at the age of 14 years birthed the Civil Rights Movement.
- Transatlantic Slave Trade: A Legacy That Lives On The Transatlantic slave trade that took place between the 16th and the 19th centuries removed Africans from their homelands and brought them to Americas against their will.
- US Historical Heritage: American Identity and the Issue of Equality By the end of the second decade of the 21st century, the issue of equality for all remains unsolved. The fight continues, but it appears to be a long one with the society being rigid.
- The Ancient Greek Philosophers: The Heritage in Modernity The ancient philosophy has elaborated almost all basic principles that can be found in the philosophy of modernity.
- The Perception of Heritage in “Everyday Use” In her story “Everyday Use,” Alice Walker presents the motivations of people resulting in the emergence of particular views on heritage.
- Heritage Assessment and Health Traditions The present paper provided a summary of the heritage assessment test. Additionally, the paper provided a comparison of existing health traditions.
- Thomas More’s “Utopia” Legacy Review Thomas More’s “Utopia”, written in 1516, gave the name to the corresponding genre in literature. The influence of this book in the following centuries cannot be overestimated.
- The Legacy of the Gold Standard as a Medium of Exchange An economy that adheres to the gold standard accepts countries’ currencies’ value to be directly linked with the gold reserves that a country holds.
- Cultural Heritage and Health Traditions In Nigerian culture, health maintenance is observed in some ways. First, people are required to dress according to the prevailing weather conditions. Secondly, a balanced diet should be taken.
- Legacy of the Family. “Snow Falling on Cedars” Movie The paper explores how the family culture influences socio-cultural, environmental, communication, decision making, and roles. The assessment will draw examples from the movie Snow Falling on Cedars.
- Russian Immigrant Heritage Consistency and Acculturation Evaluation The purpose of this article is to assess the continuity of the heritage and the acculturation of the Russian immigrant.
- European American Jewish Heritage Presentation European American Jews originated from Eastern Europe, mass immigration of the Jews from Europe to America started in the mid-1880s.
- Florence Nightingale’s Legacy Overview Florence Nightingale contributed to the development of modern nursing as a multifaceted medical area. Her activity is often linked to the Millennium Goals.
- Legacy Leverage, Urbanism and City Renewal in Sydney and London This essay discusses the concept of legacy and issues related to urban renewal and examines whether the legacies of the London and Sydney Olympics games were a success or failure.
- Family and Heritage in “Everyday Use” by Alice Walker “Everyday Use” by Alice Walker: individual authors’ literary works allow readers to evaluate specific social, religious, and other aspects of human life.
- Arab Heritage: Patient-Centered Care Within a medical case study, the paper studies culturally congruent strategies of ensuring the patient’s concerns are addressed appropriately and they are given the necessary care.
- Health Heritage Assessment of an Immigrant The purpose of this article is to explore how culturally diverse populations think about health care using the example of an immigrant who came to the United States.
- Characters of Walker’s “Everyday Use” and Their Heritage This paper aims to compare the distinctive features of the main characters of the short story “Everyday Use” by Alice Walker and find out what could cause these differences.
- Muslim Heritage in Culture, Art, and Religion The unique features of the cultural heritage were determined by the characteristics of Islam itself, which had a huge impact on all aspects of the development of society.
- Literary Heritage of Virginia Woolf Virginia Woolf Virginia Woolf is regarded as one of the critical English writers of the 20th century who shaped the modernist tradition.
- Enslaved Workers’ Contribution to the Architectural Heritage of Washington Slaves provided cheap labor, and hence the master utilized them in various aspects, including masonry, carpentry, painting, and plastering.
- Takht and Dabke as Part of Musical Heritage Takht is a traditional Arab ensemble that became popular at the beginning of the 18th century. Dabke music is another genre that my family and I often listen to.
- The Problem of Heritage in Alice Walker’s “Everyday Use” In the story “Everyday Use,” Alice Walker addresses the problem of African Americans’ heritage, namely, what they considered to be their heritage.
- Cultural Heritage in the Case of Hoi An The Hoi An case is an example of heritage preservation that helps develop ways to battle social and economic challenges to the country.
- People of Cuban Heritage: Hispanic Americans v. Cuban Americans The highest proportion of Hispanic Americans is in New Mexico, California, and Texas. The largest proportion of Cuban Americans is in Florida, New Jersey, California.
- African History and Cultural Heritage There is reason to draw a parallel between the Egypt and Nubia ancient civilizations since, they have the same ancestor, as a result of which the cultural features unite them.
- The Literary Heritage of the Harlem Renaissance The early 1920s was a great period for African American culture, and through famous writers such as Langston Hughes, the communities were reminded of their culture.
- Tourism and Heritage Management The paper examines the role of tourism and heritage attractions in destinations and analyses the impact of contemporary technologies on the industry.
- Heritage and Cultural Sector in the Travel and Tourism Industry Tourism is one of the most rapidly growing industries that generate billions of dollars and create thousands of jobs places across the globe.
- Art Heritage, Resilience and Humanitarianism in South Sudan
- How Can Your Korean Heritage Influenced Your Future?
- Heritage and the Immigrant Community in the United States
- Ethnic Identity and the Maintenance of Heritage Languages
- Cultural Heritage and Job Satisfaction in Eastern and Western Europe
- Family Heritage and Symbols in Everyday Use
- World War One Heritage and Remembrance
- Philippine Traditions: The Greatest Heritage
- Chinese Heritage and Higher Education
- African American and Haitian Heritage
- Arts and History Heritage Before the Italian Unification
- Immaterial Heritage and Identity of Youth of St. Petersburg
- Heritage Laws, Protection and Conservation in Ireland
- American Politics and Heritage of the United States
- Institutional Development and Colonial Heritage Within Brazil
- Indigenous Biocultural Heritage for Sustainable Development
- Factors Explaining the Growth in Heritage Tourism
- Art, Architecture and the Cultural Heritage: The St. Louis
- Indian Culture and Architectural Heritage
- Cultural Heritage and Identity of the United States
- The History and Heritage of Stonehenge
- Research title maker
- Question generator for research
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, February 4). 99 Heritage Essay Topics. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/heritage-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, February 4). 99 Heritage Essay Topics. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/heritage-essay-topics/
"99 Heritage Essay Topics." StudyCorgi , 4 Feb. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/heritage-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "99 Heritage Essay Topics." February 4, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/heritage-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "99 Heritage Essay Topics." February 4, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/heritage-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "99 Heritage Essay Topics." February 4, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/heritage-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '99 Heritage Essay Topics'. 4 February.
Questions? Call us:
- How it works
- Essay service
- Essay writers
- College essay service
- Write my essay
- Pay for essay
- Essay topics
Term Paper Writing
- Term paper service
- Buy term papers
- Term paper help
- Term paper writers
- College term papers
- Write my term paper
- Pay for term paper
- Term paper topic
Research Paper Writing
- Research paper service
- Buy research paper
- Research paper help
- Research paper writers
- College research papers
- Write my research paper
- Pay for research paper
- Research paper topics
- Dissertation service
- Buy dissertation
- Dissertation help
- Dissertation writers
- College thesis
- Write my dissertation
- Pay for dissertation
- Dissertation topics
- Custom writing services
- Speech writing service
- Movie review writing
- Editing service
- Assignment writing
- Article writing service
- Book report writing
- Book review writing
151 interesting cultural analysis topics for students.
October 6, 2021
As a broad concept, cultural analysis is an area of study that looks at the social and cultural aspects of everyday living and life in general. It focuses on the analysis of all the ways we develop interactions and relations with human society.
When writing a cultural analysis paper, students should remember that it affords them an excellent opportunity to explore various experiences through their chosen cultural themes.
Students are often assigned cultural analysis paper writing in school because it serves to conduct extensive research. Through selected topics and research, students are enabled with the ability to analyze global topics, investigate topics on various issues, as well as to understand the significance of different cultural backgrounds.
When assigned to write a cultural analysis essay, the first approach is to research topics filled with rich experiences and ideas, as this gives you room for so many things to write on. While writing your cultural essay, your abstract, introduction, main body, and conclusions are relevant. For more context, your article has to be detailed, flowing seamlessly for easy reading and understanding.
Interesting Analytical Essay Topics for Students
When writing an analytical essay paper, emphasis is paid majorly on the topic you are selecting because your topic affords you the level of depth necessary to carry out the needed analysis. Analytical topics writing demands interesting analytical topics to come out well. Here are some analytical essay topics to consider for your essay writing assignment:
- Analyze the impact of religion on our thinking and perception of life
- Analyze the core distinction between Islam and Christianity
- Write extensively on the health importance of Marijuana
- How is technology influencing human inertia
- What is the cultural symbolism of Halloween
- Analyze the effect of the Spooky season over time
- Explore the origin story of Halloween
- Explore the social impacts of religious doctrines and how it impedes growth
- Analyze the limitations of spiritual principles and how they negatively impact social life
- Analyze the importance of self-care practice to developing one’s mental health
- Analyze the effect on cultural differences and how it affects people’s perception of various subjects
- Analyze fast fashion as an unsustainable social lifestyle
- Effects of fast fashion on an economy
- Explore ways through which the social impact of fast fashion can be curbed
- Analyze the importance of therapy and why it’s essential for better mental health
- What factors promote peace and unity in multicultural states
- Why does Christianity frown on intermarriage between Christians and Muslims
- Exploring the limiting social and cultural beliefs of Christianity
- Exploring the cultural limitation of religion
- Analyze in well-constructed details the modern-day effects of slavery
- Analyze how technology is taking over the educational sector
- Explore the benefits of marketing beyond digital marketing
Critical Analysis Essay Topics for College Essays
There is a significant distinction between analysis paper topics and critical analysis topics. It is in its complexity. Your analysis topic changes shape the moment it requires you to carry out criticism. In this situation, your work on the topic moves beyond analyzing the work but also mirroring your work from a critical lens. In your critical analysis essay, you are not just exploring but picking up salient points and facts to help you form a solid judgment.
- Exploring in detail the inherent racism of the Olympics
- Exploring misogyny, misogynoir and racism in the entertainment industry
- A critical outlook structural racism
- Ways through which the implementation of gender roles confines genders in boxes
- A look into how excessive video game impacts health
- Exploring how video games influence children’s mental health
- A look into addiction, how it affects a system, and possible ways through which it can be curbed
- An exploration on how technology impacts educational growth
- Critically evaluate the pros and cons of the gradual decline of traditional learning and the burgeoning development of online learning
- Assess the benefits of single-parent families
- Critically evaluating the effects of global warming
- A look into how social media promotes freedom of speech
- Exploring in detail the importance of virtual communities
- Atheism: a form of religion on its own?
- Veganism and its social effect on healthy living
- Anti-drug campaign and the study of drug abuse and addiction
- Critical research on the concept of body positivity
- Interracial marriages and the origin of its social perception
- Inter-religious marriage and the challenges associated with it
- Study into the inherent nature of homophobia in the human society
- A study into how homophobia and religion connect
- The distinction between the positive and negative impacts of social media in young adults.
Good Cultural Criticism Essay Topics to Explore
As an integral part of human living, culture is multifaceted. What this entails in any essay writing or criticism through a cultural lens is that there are many subjects to touch on. To conduct and write a good essay on this topic, attention should be drawn towards exploring the complexity of culture and the various dimensions of living. Here are some cultural criticism topics to look into:
- The history of racism and how it has continued to affect healthy coexistence in Western societies
- Understanding the limitations of religion
- A look into the distinction between spirituality and religion
- A study of the history of the Olympics and its impacts on sports over the years
- A survey of literature and how it impacts various aspects of human lives
- Critical analysis on the subject of black hair
- How safe abortion ban translates to dictatorship
- Dictatorial tendencies prevalent with Western philosophies and ideas
- The cultural impact of Brexit on Europe
- The cultural impact of Brexit on the United Kingdom
- Critically evaluating structural racism in the workplace
- A study of overt and implicit racism
- Analyzing the influence of colonial rule on Africa
- How imperialism morphs into new slavery
- Exploring the concept of ethnicity
- The cultural impact of literature
- Analyzing the role of literature in shaping human consciousness
- A study of misogyny and how it affects human relationships
- Analysis of the cultural aspects within the literature
- A study of the importance of situating a literary work within a cultural context
- Importance of cultural context in writing
- Exploring literature from a cultural lens
Controversial Cultural Analysis Essay Topics
Your cultural analysis essay topics will differ slightly from your critical analysis topic. Unlike your critical analysis paper, the cultural analysis only requires that you situate your topic within a cultural context and does not require the bringing up and exploration of facts. It just simply requires you to analyze your topic within a cultural context.
- Discuss the impacts of Interracial marriages
- Discuss the strength and weaknesses of inter-religious marriages
- A study on the popularity of Tiktok today
- A study on how Tiktok culture has influenced music promotion
- How Tiktok and Instagram Reels is rewriting the terms of social engagement
- Does social media have an impact on culture?
- The cultural effect of fast fashion culture
- A study of the social preference of Ape products
- A study on the weakness and strengths of Apple products
- What Apple products have to say about capitalism
- The effects of television on society
- How Television sitcoms have effects on culture
- A discussion on how TV builds and promotes the culture
- The importance of representation in popular culture
- The influence of classical literature on life to date
- The cultural impacts of social media trends
- Effects of classical movies today
- Social media blackout: How social media blackout has been ingrained into society
- A cultural analysis of social media in creating bandwagons
- Exploring the impact of psychology on culture
- The cultural implications of following trends
- Elaborate on social media herd culture
Exceptional Literary Analysis Essay Topics for your Quality Essays
Just like in culture analysis essay topics, in literary analysis essay topics, the goal is to situate your essay topic within an academic context. It means that what you’re writing and what you’re going to write on must be drawn from a literary work. Here are some topics that fit within the category:
- A study of the symbolic nature of the “green light” in the Great Gatsby
- Understanding ethnicity within literary work of Langston Hughes
- The cultural impact of James Baldwin’s literary works
- The Harlem Renaissance literature and how it shaped the future of literature in America
- The symbolic depiction of the title “The Invisible Man” from Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man
- Discuss Queerness through the study of Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin
- An intensive review of the negro movement through the works of W.E.B Dubois.
- A comprehensive literary analysis of Double Consciousness by W.E.B Du Bois
- From a cultural perspective, a literary analysis of Audre Lorde’s collection of essays I am your Sister
- The continued relevance of Jane Austen’s literary works to date
- A realistic study of D.H Lawerence’s Lady Chatterley’s Lover
- Explore the concept of realism and romanticism in the novel Jane Eyre
- The social relevance of James Baldwin’s Just Above my Head
- Social implications of Toni Morrison’s Sula
- An overview of the racist connotation in Joyce Cary’s Mister Johnson and Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness.
- Detail how The Great Gatsby pictures came to be in the 1920s America.
- A cultural analysis of Bell Hooks All About Love
- The cultural impact of black literature
- A literary study of Samuel Selvon’s Ways of Sunlight
- A cultural analysis of Edwidge Danticat’s Breathe, Eyes, Memory
- The Societal relevance of Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women
Textual Analysis Essay Topics on Engrossing Subjects
A textual analysis essay looks into the analysis of the writing technique of an author. The student pays attention to the language of the literary work and, in turn, draws out ideas from it to elaborate on the inherent message of the work or how the author’s language influences ideas. All of this is done using the student’s thoughts. Here are some topics within this category.
- Analyze the plays written by William Shakespeare
- Analyze the recurring theme within the various works of James Baldwin
- Discuss the theme of “the American Dream” that is prevalent within The Great Gatsby
- The theme of race and hardship in Lorraine Hansberry’s A Raisin in the Sun
- The theme of a quest for belonging in Langston Hughes’s poem I Too
- A textual analysis of James Baldwin’s Another Country
- The exploration of the effects of racism in James Baldwin’s Go Tell it on the Mountain
- A study on the subject of marriage in the 19 century through Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice
- Write a textual essay on any literary work of choice
- Write a textual analysis of any artwork of choice
- Analyze the characters in Baldwin’s Another Country
- A textual analysis of Alice Walker’s The Color Purple
- A textual analysis essay on the New Testament
- Analyze the characterization in any selected literary text of choice
- Write an analysis of any of Obama’s past speeches
- A textual reading of the work of Alice walker
- A study of the writing style and identity representation in Toni Morrison’s works.
- The use of language to draw attention in Toni Morrison’s novels
- The use of language to compel action in the literature of the Harlem Renaissance
- Write an essay on the importance of Zora Neale Hurston’s works
- A textual study of James Baldwin’s The Fire Next Time
Critical Response Essay Topics for Study
A critical response essay is a more in-depth version of a textual analysis essay. Although you’re summarizing and analyzing the author’s works, at the same time, you’re making critical remarks and arguments through the various points you earn by highlighting outstanding things from the work. Here are some of them:
- Jane Austen literature is as relevant today as in the 19th century
- A study of salient points highlighted from Baldwin’s essay The Fire Next Time
- Write a critical personal response to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby
- Write a critical personal analysis on selected Obama’s speeches.
- Using contemporary measures in the study of The Merchant of Venice
- Critical analysis of Alice Walker’s inclusion of lesbianism in The Colour Purple
- The portrayal of society in Oliver Twist
- The exploration of human desires in Lady Chatterley’s Lover
- A response to the depiction of black lives in Mister Johnson
- How care is portrayed in Audre Lorde’s The Cancer Journals
- A critical analysis of Audre Lorde’s poem “A Litany for Survival.”
- A critical overview of the role of art in human lives
- A study of how literature influences the perception of reality
- An analysis of the cultural context of literary works
- A critical response to the need for representation in literature
- The impact of art on revolution
- A critical study of revolutionary art
- An analysis of identity politics in literature
- Study of race relation in The Fence
- A critical overview of Toni Morrison’s Beloved
- The study of the cultural impact of revolutionary literature.
Need Help With You Cultural Analysis Assignment?
If you are having challenges with preparing your cultural essay writing or in need of the best assignment service or editing support for your written essay paper, look no further, for there are writers who are university professors and expert teachers in this field who will help you craft error free custom essay papers before the due date, all at an affordable price.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional
- How To Write Term Paper? Get Best Grades
- How To Write Response Essay: Guidelines From Expert Team
- 295 Personal Narrative Ideas: Diverse Topics For Your Essay
- Great Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Creating Best Stanford Roommate Essay
- Costco Essay – Best Writing Guide
- How To Quote A Dialogue
- Wonderful Expository Essay Topics
- Research Paper Topics For 2020
- Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples
🏆 best heritage topic ideas & essay examples, 👍 good essay topics on heritage, ✅ simple & easy heritage essay titles, 💡 interesting topics to write about heritage, 💯 free heritage essay topic generator.
- Mid-City at the Crossroads: Shaw Heritage Trail Washington, DC is the place where it is always interesting to be, to listen to other people conversions, and to enjoy the sights offered to the tourists, and Neighborhood Heritage Trails provides people with a […]
- Nixon’s Legacy, Reaganomics The media was influenced by the aftermath of the Watergate scandal as it gained confidence and a more aggressive approach to investigating and unraveling of scandals in the government in an attempt to facilitate transparency […]
- History and Heritage in Determining Present and Future History is also a tool used to establish the validity of the current beliefs or ideas held by an individual, society or section of a society and the invalidity of the ideas and beliefs held […]
- Maintaining a Diverse Heritage in America In order for a nation to remain one, the people have to accept the diversity of cultures in the nation and appreciate each other’s culture.
- Architecture and Cultural Heritage: Pride and National Identity In it, one will find a lot of information about the history of Dubai and the manner in which its people lived in the past.
- African-American Heritage in the “Everyday Use” by Alice Walker Dee and Maggie do not interact, it is only as the story ends that Dee speaks to her angrily as she is leaving; this ending portrays the relationship of the African and American heritages.
- Local Museums and Their Cultural Heritage Perhaps, lack of this information is to hide the miseries of the past and assist the Asian-Americans to concentrate in the positive part of history.
- The Experienced Touch at Heritage Christian Home The care and support for the developmentally disabled residents at Heritage Christian Home on Yorktown Road in Penfield, New York, is proving to be a jigsaw puzzle with regard to hiring of the staff to […]
- Our Latin Heritage Concert It is hypnotic and sensuous, with what seems like an unvarying single beat, surrounded by the swirl of a melody that stays largely in major key.
- An Economic Approach to World Heritage The culture of a given community would determine the history of such a community in terms of architectural designs of the past such as the Great Wall of China and so on.
- The Burden of Hitler’s Legacy In his opinion, the Jews were to be blamed for Germany’s downfall in World War 1 and the subsequent peace treaty that was a source of embarrassment to the nation.
- The Lascaux Caves as World Heritage Sites There are seven sections of the Lascaux caves namely: “the Great Hall of the Bulls, the Painted Gallery, the Lateral Passage, the Chamber of Engravings, the Main Gallery, the Chamber of Felines, and the Shaft […]
- Cultural Tourism: Best Tourism Practices and Cultural Heritage Resources Exploitation of tourism assets for short term gains should be discouraged and all local policies should favor and benefit the local people. Government policies should therefore be formulated to conserve and protect heritage resources for […]
- Prospect Reservoir and Surrounding Areas: An Australian National Heritage Site The History of the Aborigines and European Settlers According to the Office of Environment and Heritage [herein referred to as OEH], the area on which Prospect Reservoir sits was formerly under the control of the […]
- Abraham Lincoln’s Cultural and Political Legacy on Central America 3 However, the eruption of the American Civil War resulted to the consecutive banning of slavery in all the States in U.S.
- Duke Ellington Life and Legacy Duke Ellington was known widely to be one of the greatest composer and musician of jazz music in the 20th century.
- Maoist Legacy in Contemporary China Over the subsequent years, after the demise of Mao as a social legend, questions have prevailed whether the idea of social equality is practicable in the contemporary China, with evidence pointing out the reemergence of […]
- Heritage Tourism: Megalithic Temples One of the major stakeholders to this tourist destination is the Heritage Malta that is greatly involved in managing the museums and sites.
- Heritage Tourism and Its Peculiarities To this end, it assesses the strategic locations of the site and the importance of achieving the intended goal, which aims towards the revenue generation and culture preservation.
- The Heritage of the Soviet Union Thus, to understand the future of these countries, it is important to consider political systems within the countries and define factors which resulted in the development of such regimes.
- Heritage Tourism and Cultural Tourism In the preservation of the sites for tourism purposes, it is clear that what is termed as the “culture of today” becomes the heritage of the future. There is a need to unveil the complexity […]
- Heritage and Cultural Tourism Those in support of the claim that the two types of tourism meaning the same continue to say that the features that can be used to differentiate between the two types of tourism are the […]
- The Life and Legacy of John Wesley Wesley was not like any other minister of the gospel but he was a courageous and spirit-filled minister of the gospel who preached under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, impacting millions of people.
- World Heritage: The Royal Exhibition Building & Carlton Gardens Some of the objectives that were set are to conserve and protect the world heritage value of the sites, to incorporate the protection of the site into a complete planning program and to ensure that […]
- The Cultural Heritage of Canada: Values of Each Generation In addition, the percentage of the common law marriages is on the rise. In addition, the law favors women about the custody of children in divorce cases.
- Online Marketing of Heritage Visitor Attractions in Malta Therefore, the specific objectives of this research will be: To conduct a comprehensive review of existing literature in relation to the online marketing of heritage visitor attractions To identify the current supply and demand for […]
- Leadership Legacy Issues The ability of leadership to attain results is dependent on many factors such the followers, the environment, resources, and activities that go towards the achievement of the goals that the leadership is established to attain.
- Sustainability of Heritage Tourism in Australia The purpose of the plan is to involve the government and other stakeholders, including the corporate organizations to better understand and contribute in protection and conservation of the cultural and heritage assets within the country.
- World Heritage Sites: Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens Currently, the building is in the process of being restored to the theme that was there in the 20th century. The Royal Exhibition Building is the building and the Carlton garden is the site in […]
- How Confucianism as the Asian American Heritage Has Been Maintained in Asian American Families The Confucian philosophy uses the concepts of training and control and love in the Chinese parenting practices, such that they are deeply involved in the lives of their children.
- Heritage Healthcare Agency: Medical Services to Patients in Their Homes In this regard, the organization intends to improve the productivity of its employees and to reduce the cost of its services in order to make them affordable to the majority of the citizens.
- Christianity in the UAE: Culture and Heritage Regardless of the given fact, Thompson’s book still provides a very detailed evaluation of the relationships between the Muslims and the Christians in Dubai, as well as in the UAE in general.
- India’s Cultural Heritage: Individuality and Behavior The younger the generation, the easier it becomes to get used to the world that is around and so, the transition into the new population and culture is almost unnoticeable.
- Management: Integrating Legacy Manufacturing Software The focus of modern manufactures on the integration of the legacy manufacturing software with the ERP system is explained with references to the fact that the result of the integration is the effective management and […]
- Counterculture Legacy on People’s Lifestyle The 1960’s are characterized by the a social movement which was called Counterculture and had a great influence on the historical, political and social events in the USA, as well as in the whole world, […]
- Jainism: The Legacy of Lord Mahavira All the same, he was a great leader who is still respected by the followers of this religion up to date.
- African Art and Lega’s People Legacy As Bravmann explains, the culture of the Lega society blends the elements of the colonial Bwamis and the elements of other African cultures: “it is through initiation into Bwami, and through the gradual movement through […]
- Greek Heritage in Modern Literature and Society However, the Greeks are the people behind civilization and should be credited for the development of the art of communication, literature, and poetry.
- Traditions and Heritage Revival in the UAE Within the discursive context of Sakr’s article, the term ‘invention of tradition’ is best discussed as Arabic oil-states’ tendency to invest in exploring the cultural roots of its populations by the mean of encouraging architects […]
- Hashima Islands as a World Heritage Site This paper includes insights into the history of the island and provides a brief analysis of the significance of the site as well as the debate on the development of the human society in general […]
- Museum of Jewish Heritage and Learning Experience It is also a somber realization since the hate and bigotry that caused the suffering of the Jewish people continues to exist in the world today, albeit in a different form.
- Heritage Tourism vs. Cultural Tourism Definition In contrast, cultural tourism fails to consider the experience of the past and is more concerned with the meeting the needs of the visitors.
- Valletta as a Heritage Tourism Destination It is necessary to note that the city is multinational and this also contributes to a potential interest of tourists coming from different European countries.
- Umm al-Nar: Geoarchaeology and Cultural Heritage This report aims at revealing the essentials of the Umm al-Nar site along with its significance in the framework of cultural heritage and tourism to understand the role of this geoarchaeological complex in nowadays national […]
- Traditional Bedouin Aba as Saudi Arabian Heritage However, with the course of time, instead of the definition of a lifestyle, the term “Bedouin” became the determinant of an identity.
- Cape Breton’s Cultural Heritage: Traditions of Mi’kmaq People One of the major disadvantages of this strategy is that the fine details of the history may be altered by the narrator. The text by Caplan provides a narrative of the Mi’kmaq way of life […]
- Clothing and Accessories’ Heritage in Saudi Arabia The aba or abaya is a piece of outer clothing that has gained the most of its popularity among the Bedouin tribes.
- Cultural Heritage and the Challenge of Sustainability On the contrary, Maggie and Mama are the ones who realize that heritage is not in the price of artifacts but in the attitude to one’s present-day life.
- Identification and Legacy of the US History This land almost doubled the area of the USA and made it one of the widest countries around the globe. This was a mission directed by President Jefferson in the year 1804 to facilitate the […]
- Italian Heritage and Its Impact on Life in the US The low rate of career penetration for Italian-Americans in the field of medicine is in part due to a combination of false stereotyping, belief that other ethnicities are simply better in the field of medicine, […]
- Animation: Walt Disney’s Legacy and Characters The assumption that children are incapable of appreciating the artistry of a specific work is, however, erroneous; instead, they are often unable to express their ideas and fascination with the animation.
- Tourists’ Attitude to Technology in China’s Heritage Tourism This Dissertation critically illustrates the perceptions and attitudes of tourists to the ICT implication in the practice of heritage tourism in China, the response of the tourism industry, and the factors affecting the motivation and […]
- Greek Legacy in a Contemporary Democratic State This may be one of the reasons that the application of ethics bestowed upon citizens in Ancient Greece led to its success, and to be referred to as one of the best democracies of its […]
- Gaelic Folklore as Cape Breton’s Cultural Heritage In the article, The Effect of Christianity upon the British Celts, Grunke discusses the Celtic culture and the impacts of Christianity on the people from this community.
- Theater Exam: American Dream and Family Legacy To start the discussion on the concept of American Dream, I would like to focus on Willy, the main character of the Death of a Salesman.
- Indian vs. American Cultural Heritage and Traditions Usually, the representatives of different races and nationalities enter countries that are not their native, adding diversity to the homogeneous people of that state.
- Cultural Identity and Heritage in the “Everyday Use” by Alice Walker In the broad context, Walker designs the story to underscore the conflict that African Americans faced concerning their cultural identity and heritage after the abolition of slavery.
- The Second World War and Its Legacy While being spatially distanced from the military conflict that grasped the entirety of Europe at the time, the United States also experienced the drastic effects of WWII, including the tremendous number of human lives devoured […]
- The Mughal Empire: Culture and Heritage The combination of the regions’ economic independence, the tensions between Hindus and Muslims, and the penetration of the subcontinent by the European economic powers led to the decline of the Mughal Empire.
- American History: The Legacy of the 1960s The focus on liberation and the reinforcement of the traditionally democratic values resonated with a range of American citizens, causing American society to experience a gradual change in values.
- The Spanish Frontier Legacy in Southwest America The lands of the Aztecs were extremely rich in terms of gold and silver, while the Southwest failed to live up to the expectations of the Spanish.
- John Milton Cage: Life and Creative Heritage Due to the fact that the music was supposed to create the atmosphere of a Bacchanalia, Cage attempted to adjust percussion and other music instruments to the dance and began to put metal objects on […]
- Tourism Management of The National Parks and Heritage The National parks are credited for being major tourist attraction sites as compared to national heritage and promotion of the tourism industry as they have what the tourist wants to see, that is, the beauty […]
- British Administration’s Legacy in Hong Kong When analyzing the British legacy in Hong Kong, it will be prudent to appreciate the past British deeds in their contribution to the current state of Hong Kong, it will be equally vital to pinpoint […]
- The Intergenerational Legacy of Trauma Generated in War-Zone Children Despite how the children are recruited into the armed force, child soldiers are victims, and their taking part in conflicts brings serious implications to their physical as well as emotional welfare. The signatories thus have […]
- The Socratic Legacy or the Cynic Legacy The Socratic legacy understand that the moral life is the best life for the agent thus has the central role of linking Socrates’ intuitions of the pre-eminence of morality with the theory of uniform self-interested […]
- Historical Legacy of the Twentieth Century The end of the century was marked by more positive happenings, such as the collapse of the communist regime and gaining of independence by many countries.
- Haiti: The Duvaliers and Their Legacy This paper seeks to understand the impact of the media on the public having a close look at Haiti and Francois Duvalier’s government.
- Chinese Politics: The Maoist Era and Its Legacy There is a need to increase the wealth of China in order for it to achieve a more elevated status in the eyes of the world.
- Ottoman Empire’s Legacy to Modern Turkey At the same time, the conservative administrative structure of the Ottoman Empire and the way of ruling the country, which was the authoritative monarchy, allowed only for the development of the already existing branches of […]
- The Legacy and Impact of Abraham Lincoln He spoke against the war and stated that God had forgotten to defend the weak and the innocent and permitted the strong band of murderers and demons from hell to kill men, women and children […]
- Heritage – A Sense of Belongingness Global movements like the entry of the heritage monuments in the tourism sector, and along with that interest of private companies have raised many complex issues on the ownership rights of the heritage sites, which […]
- The Legacy of the Sixties This led to the formation of a loose coalition grouped under the term the New Left which was united in the struggle against racism and the Vietnam War, as well as the hippie movement which […]
- The Changing Legacy of Christopher Columbus The current legacy of Columbus states that he was the first person to discover America and that he had set sail to prove that the Earth was round and hence an oceanic voyage westward would […]
- Family’s Heritage of Liberian Family There is the Mela group which is compromised of the Kissi and Gola and they are considered the oldest in the region.
- Howard Pyle, His Students, and His Legacy In addition, by means of illustration Pyle intended to shape the content of his books for him to convey the instance of conflict of triumph and surrender contributing to the enlivenment of the social conditions […]
- “Riot and Remembrance: America’s Worst Riot and Its Legacy”: Segregation and Riots The list of contents of the book makes it clear from the very beginning that the structure of the book depends is based on the chronological description of the events that were the preconditions and […]
- Japanese Kimono: A Part of Cultural Heritage The other reason behind the waning popularity of the kimono is the intricate design used in its knitting. In the beginning of the 18th century, the name of this garment was changed to kimono.
- Leadership Legacy: Definition and Goals Whatever they impact on these people will be forwarded to the future of the organization and thus the leaders should see to it that they impact a positive legacy to the people.
- Emily Carr’s Legacy in Canadian Art History Her remembrance was greatly attributed to the paintings she made, with the main highlights being her pursuit of Canadian spirit in a modern way as was represented in several of her paintings.
- Art, Literature, and Culture: Heritage of the XX Century To portray the events of the twentieth and the twenty-first century I want to create a virtual time capsule that will be buried at this point and opened many years later.
- 14th Century Legacy in the Sonnets of Garcilaso Eliot’s theory of the impersonality of poetry: “The only way of expressing emotion in the form of art is by finding an “objective correlative”; in other words, a set of objects, a situation, a chain […]
- Jazz Heritage Overview and Analysis Named after the town of Orleans in France, New Orleans lived through the rule of the French and the Spaniards before becoming a rightful subject of the United States.
- The Legacy of the Arabic Female Poetry: Al-Khansa Al-Khansa is considered one of the greatest Arabic poetesses of the classical period. To a large extent, the death of her most beloved brother Sakhr defined Al-Khansa’s poetic style known as ritha, or mourning elegy.
- The Preservation of Our Cultural Heritage: Music for Entertainment and Communication Similar to how music plays a significant role in the lives of many people, it is an important aspect of history and culture.
- The Artistic Legacy of Maya Lin: A Cultural Response to the Vietnam War Major confrontations as the signs of a shift in cultural perspectives and attitudes have always defined the development of art, the Vietnam War being one of the infamous examples of the phenomenon.
- The Blackfoot Indians Culture and Historical Heritage The Reservation of the Blackfoot Indians is the place of residence to over 17 thousand members of the given nation and spans 1,5 million acres.
- The Colonial Legacy of the Offenses Against the Person Act in Jamaica, West Indies This paper will examine the impact of the legislation on Jamaica, West Indies in the social context of abortion by tracing the colonial history and outlining both past and present abortion laws on the island […]
- Life, Achievement, and Legacy to Computer Systems of Alan Turing Turing was quite influential in computer science development, in addition to setting the framework for the formalization of the algorithm concept, in addition to the use of the Turing machine that he developed, for computation.
- The Life, Achievement, and Legacy to Computer Systems of Bill Gates As the president and the CEO of Microsoft Corporation, the market leader in supplying software for personal computers, he became the youngest billionaire in the computer industry.
- Cultural Heritage and Health On the issue of the development of the right frame of mind, there is a strong belief that trying to convince oneself that there is nothing wrong with the body even in the presence of […]
- People of Jewish and Korean Heritage: Nursing Implications It is therefore very important that all health caregivers understand the culture of each client to enhance good and sensitive care.
- Is Sushi a Symbol of Cultural Heritage The Japanese art of sushi is conservative and defines the feeding habits of the ancient Japanese. In addition, a large section of the Vietnamese diet consists of fat and carbohydrates as opposed to the American […]
- The Heritage Assessment Tool: Overview Cultural awareness refers to the level of a person’s comprehension of the practices and traditions that guide him in relation to other backgrounds, particular cultural values, and health attitudes.
- Is Sushi a Symbol of Cultural Heritage? The art of sushi making was borrowed from Southeast Asia and China in the 7th century AD, but it is the Japanese who were instrumental in its development. The Japanese are convinced that the best […]
- Heritage Assessment as a Healthcare Tool The fact that the public have become conscious towards encouraging sound health and prevention of various diseases have led to creation of methods and techniques that ease the work of health care professionals towards understanding […]
- Socio-Cultural Group: Chinese Heritage However, the common ideology among the dynasties is the application of Confucius ideals that has embedded the Chinese society into socialism.
- YeKooche First Nation Aboriginal: The Cultural Heritage They give a reflection of the life of the Aboriginal groups The cultural heritage consists of items or places that are of significance to the Aboriginal people on their traditions, customs and history.
- Strategic Plan-Heritage Home Healthcare Agency (HHHA) The HHHA strategic plan serves to improve service quality, employee productivity, expand market share, reduce service cost and to maintain its financial stability.
- Cultural Heritage and Its Impact on Health Care Delivery Healthcare providers must be sensitive to ways in which cultures and beliefs influence healthcare provisions to patients.
- African American Heritage and Culture After the abolishment of slave trade, and the subsequent abolishment of segregation laws, African Americans attained full citizenship in America.
- Cultural Competence: Jamaican Heritage Self-reflection as a way to improve one’s cultural competence Jamaican cultural ancestry Addressing social norms, cultural beliefs, behaviors, and the impact on health care Self-reflection has been regarded as an effective way to self-develop […]
- The National Cowboy Western & Heritage Museum People’s culture is formed in the course of the historical development of the society, and arts are a reflection of the transformations that take place along the road.
- African American, African, Haitian Group and Heritage This presentation focuses on the African and African American cultural groups. It also addresses the African American and Haitian heritages.
- European American Heritage The history of European Americans roots back to time when first immigrants came to the American continent. Initially, the new land was expected to give profit.
- Analysis of Contrasting Views on Heritage The author wants to show that Wangero’s desire to reunite with her original roots leads to the alienation from the cultural background of her ancestors in the United States. It was found that Wangero tried […]
- Cultural Heritage of Oyo Empire in Africa The brightest period of this ethnic group’s development is the time of the Oyo Empire which impacted the Nigerian culture and today remains the largest and most influential state.
- The Poem “Heritage” by Countie Cullen As a result of the specified exploration, the chance to heal and embrace the cultural roots emerges for African American readers.
- “The Marketing of Heritage” Article by Cameron The article The Marketing of Heritage largely compares the approach of different parts of the world, including the West and North, to each other in the use of historical heritage and the creation of traditions.
- Preserving the Great Wall Heritage Site: Business Proposal The purpose of this proposal is to generally preserve the Great Wall as a cultural heritage through tourism activities and sales of other merchandise.
- Slave Heritage in “Still I Rise” by Maya Angelou When read in this light, “Still I Rise” becomes more than a call to perseverance in the face of adversity: it becomes a modern-day homage to the power and beauty of blackness.
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
IvyPanda. (2023, February 1). 111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/heritage-essay-topics/
IvyPanda. (2023, February 1). 111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/heritage-essay-topics/
"111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." IvyPanda , 1 Feb. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/heritage-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." February 1, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/heritage-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." February 1, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/heritage-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . 2023. "111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." February 1, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/heritage-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '111 Heritage Essay Topic Ideas & Examples'. 1 February.
- Archaeology Research Ideas
- Cultural Identity Research Topics
- Modern History Topics
- Indian Culture Essay Ideas
- Mozart Essay Ideas
- Self-Awareness Research Topics
- World History Topics
- Ronald Reagan Topics
- John F. Kennedy Questions
- Artists Research Ideas
- Celtic Civilization Ideas
- British Empire Ideas
- George Washington Essay Titles
- Legacy Topics
- African American History Essay Ideas
In the case of “cultural heritage,” the heritage doesn’t consist of money or property, but of culture, values and traditions. Cultural heritage implies a shared bond, our belonging to a community. It represents our history and our identity; our bond to the past, to our present, and the future. Tangible and Intangible Cultural Heritage
Here, you’ll find a list of 10 ideas for research paper about culture that are concentrated on anthropological aspect: The cultural anthropology of our modern times — an evaluation. Cultural anthropology and its effects on the missionary. Modern society and women’s role in it. The Zulu community and the peculiarities of this African culture.
Best Essay Topics on Heritage Hispanic Cuban Americans’ Cultural Heritage and Traditions The Cuban American’s culture and traditions are a blend of Spanish customary practices, different homeland Cubania heritages, and the US lifestyle. The Methodist Doctrinal Heritage
Here are some analytical essay topics to consider for your essay writing assignment: Analyze the impact of religion on our thinking and perception of life Analyze the core distinction between Islam and Christianity Write extensively on the health importance of Marijuana How is technology influencing human inertia
India’s Cultural Heritage: Individuality and Behavior The younger the generation, the easier it becomes to get used to the world that is around and so, the transition into the new population and culture is almost unnoticeable. Management: Integrating Legacy Manufacturing Software